Friday, July 27, 2012

WHY BUTTERFLY AND LADYBUG?

Hi. Thanks for visiting my blog.  When my girls were very little, 5 and 3, I used to call them Butterfly and Ladybug. Now they are much older and those nicknames have since faded away, along with many others we used to call them. One of the last things a girl of 17 wants to be called is Ladybug. How embarrassing!

Who am I?
My name is Teri and I am their mom. I am a 44-year old woman who loves her life, husband, and children. I am an enthusiastic reader, a lazy gardener, and an animated storyteller (to anyone who will listen). What am I not? I am not a professional writer, or a college graduate, or a fancy chef. I view the world in a somewhat different way. And all these things are okay because they are the things that make me the "quirky" mom and wife my family loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment